- Now under new ownership.
- Registration requirement removed - Mulberry is now free.
- Added support for local, http/webcal, WebDAV & CalDAV based calendaring.
- Improved unicode support, including two-byte script support with appropriate fonts installed.
- Anti-aliased text on systems supporting the Xft library.
- Completely new set of 'modern' icons.
- Configurable toolbars.
- Mailbox pane quick search option.
- Basic calendar scheduling via email (iMIP) support added.
- New Draft window layout with simple Attachments list option instead of full parts.
- Draft window now supports per-draft custom identity.
- Various HCI changes to clean-up UI.
- Added new button in mailbox Details dialog to force rebuild of local mailbox data.
- Added 'All' rules toolbar button.
- Added new 'Selection Only' search criteria for rules to ensure manually applied rule will only operate on selected messages.
- Added support RFC2231 encoding of MIME parameters.
- Bounce command renamed to Redirect.
- Spelling Options moved into preferences dialog.
- New buttons added to address book pane for clearer operation.
- Added option to switch back to iso-8859-x encoding of outbound messages.
- Can now edit the to-do/task completed date.
- Calendar name now used as attachment name when attaching a whole calendar to a message.
- Added option to turn off LDAP lookups if a match in a local address book has been found.
- Improved 8-bit header display fallback.
- Added option to only display identity name in identity popup in draft window.
- Added new option to do automatic connect when waking from sleep if active network adapter is found.
- IMAP label names can now be customised.
- New quick search active icon indicator added.
- Calendar accounts can be dragged in calendar store view to re-order them.
- New admin tool for v4.
- Added new option to scroll mailbox pane to show new unseen messages.
- Message size warning alert now /includes the numeric size of the message.
- Added draft auto-save/recovery feature.
- Attachments and files can be dragged into draft text to attach to draft.
- Fixed bug with =5F in q-p encoded MIME headers.
- Fixed bug with illegal sieve syntax when using grouped search criteria.
- Fixed bug with failure to display unicode names in menus.
- Fixed bug with missing HTML4 entity mappings.
- Fixed bug with URL copy to clipboard.
- Fixed bug with improper transfer of real name when using admin configured version.
- Fixed bug with inability to send when SMTP account is not properly set in identity.
- Fixed bug with copy/paste on little endian systems.
- Fixed bug with Resources directory locations.
- Fixed bug with empty tooltips in mailbox pane.
- Fixed bug with generated HTML AHREFs.
- Fixed bug with gpg v1.4 and key names.
- Fixed bug with parsing URLs in HTML.
- Fixed bug with keyboard shortcuts for 3-pane modes.
- Fixed bug with useless preferences upgrade alert.
- Fixed bug with failure to parse broken MIME parameter lists.
- Fixed bug with address expansion of non-email addressees.
- Fixed bug with crash when sending empty message.
- Fixed bug with duplicate capture addresses.
- Fixed bug with inline decrypt/verify not changing message text.
- Fixed bug with crashes when replying/forwarding messages when the original message mailbox is reset.
- Fixed bug with missing spelling plugin causing a crash in preferences dialog.
- Fixed bug when dealing with x509 certs with multiple email addresses.
- Fixed Bug with return key in dialogs.
- Fixed bug with crash when creating multiple text macros.
- Fixed bug with loss of mailbox display when switch between mailboxes with different columns.
- Fixed bug with Match From me causing a crash.
- Fixed bug with missing xml tag at start of xml document.
- Fixed bug with auto-adjust of dialog widths and heights.
- Fixed bug with crash when opening Match dialog.
- Fixed bug with 'm' shortcut in mailbox panes.
- Fixed bug causing a crash after closing at least one mailbox window.
- Fixed bug with failure to print message bodies.
- Fixed bug with a crash when sending a message.
- Fixed bug with address book pane state not being saved.
- Fixed bug with grey background on prints.
- Fixed bug with 3-pane focus after switching email/contact/calendar modes.
- Fixed bug with middle button paste.